1) Networking – sharing compliance experiences, fostering better communications with other organizations and the various governmental agencies (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the New Jersey Division for Civil Rights).
2) Best Practice Sharing – frequent panels at quarterly meetings with rotating members and topics.
3) Workshops and Conferences – participating in conferences and workshops conducted by the government agencies.
4) Access to Members’ Only resources and materials [COMING SOON]
5) Quarterly meetings rotated amongst members’ New Jersey facilities with agenda topics covering Compliance and Diversity & Inclusion as well as regular report out from the government agencies.